The perfect father-daughter wedding song is essential for the perfect wedding. It should be song that is easy to dance to and also sentimental and cute. Here we did the work for you and found the top 10 father-daughter wedding songs of all time! Don’t worry we assure you they are songs that won’t disappoint. Enjoy and check out our list!
10) John Major “Daughters” -This is an excellent choice for a father-daughter wedding song. John major sings this song with all the heart and soul in the world. It also has a nice beat to dance too.
9) “I Loved Her First” by Heartland-This is a great Father-Daughter wedding song that will melt you heart when you hear it and is performed by the famous country/pop group heartland.
8) “Father And Daughter” by Paul Simon- This song performed by Paul Simon is both sweet and soulful and will definitely by enjoyed by both a father and his daughter.
7) “Always Be Your Baby” by Natalie Grant-Natalie Grants Always Be Your Baby is definitely a tear-jerking song but also a favorite among many father and daughters out there. It has such a beautiful and touching melody that it is guaranteed to make your special moment just perfect.
6) “The Way You Look Tonight” By Frank Sinatra- This is a great classic song , by one of the best in the business and is also very fun to dance to. It is also great for a little bit of swing dancing if you think that would be fun.
5) “Daddy’s Little Girl” By Micheal Buble- The is a great song with a beautiful melody and tender message. An excellent choice that you won’t regret as a father-daughter wedding song.
4) “Through the Years” By Kenny Rodgers- This is a timeless song of love and affection and has a nice country twang to it. It is also very memorable and sweet which is very appealing to many fathers and daughters.
3) “Daddy’s Hands” By Holly Dunn-This song is an amazing song for any father-daughter dance. It will tug at the heartstrings of an father and his daughter, and will create a moment that you will never forget.
2) “Can You Feel The Love Tonight” By Elton John-Elton John delivers once of his best performances of all time with Can You Feel The Love Tonight and has a very deep and meaningful lyrics. That is way we named this song #2 on our list!
1) “Butterfly Kisses” by Bob Carlisle-This is a crowd favorite for sure and one of the best sentimental songs of all time. The song has a nice tempo which makes dancing fun and easy, and tells a great story of love and butterfly kisses. Because of this we named this song our #1 father-daughter song of all time!